10 comments for “Nikki Sims fully naked, and looking sexy

1. Android
    November 21, 2012 at 1:00 am

Oh my! Can you give me her number? I am in Intensity because of her! Tasty!

2. Joe Gallo
    November 23, 2012 at 11:33 am

To me, nothing is more ŞĘXÝ than a Hot Babe stripping off her jeans! ŠМФΚΙŇ!

3. Dylan sims
    November 25, 2012 at 12:35 am

I think shes related to me shes sexy i know tht much

4. TruthSquad
    January 30, 2013 at 10:41 am

They should release any nudes that were taken back in 2003, when she really WAS worth seeing nude. She was adorable back then, firm & cute. Now she’s firmly in MILF territory…the hair dye, the additional tatts make her seem older, harder.

5. Takeitoff4me
    September 29, 2013 at 9:48 pm

Been waiting all this time for this. I used to jack off to her back in the day when she was really worth looking at. I can’t even begin to think about how many times I would jack off to her when I first discovered her. She was the only partial nude girl on the web that could make me cum within minutes. Now I look at her and it is sad it took all these years and like mentioned above it is indeed a little late. The fantasy was better than the reality. I notice she still can’t manage to show her nips. Get over yourself Nikki. You are used up and can be sorted into the “older” section. Maybe I can get the pussy spread when you turn 70. Wtf. Touch me not bitch.

6. stephen brazier
    October 31, 2013 at 5:18 pm

well nikkie I don’t care what they all say to me your still fine and I love seeing you in tight jeans you have one of the best ass on the net. and a pretty face. so your older so what nothing last forever but thanks for the memories they do. please more jeans butt.

7. Neil
    May 19, 2014 at 8:09 am

I think Nikki is so hot I wish she would show more of her beautiful body